John T. Getz concentrates his practice in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, nursing home negligence, medical malpractice, products liability, and securities arbitration. He has been practicing for 25 years.
John received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree (BBA) in economics and finance from Baruch College at the City University of New York. He received his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Miami School of Law. He is admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and the United States Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
John is a very experienced litigator with significant courtroom experience. He has dedicated his professional efforts as a strong advocate representing individuals against large corporations and insurance companies against whom he has obtained verdicts, settlements, and awards in excess of one million dollars on numerous occasions.
John is a member of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the Florida Justice Association, the American Association for Justice, and Florida Workers’ Advocates. He has been selected as a top attorney in Florida by Florida Super Lawyers and a top attorney by LegendsSociety.com. He has also qualified for and is a member of Mensa.
Contact John today by calling (305) 340-2630.
- Baruch College at the City University of New York (B.B.A)
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D.)
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
Memberships, Awards & Accolades
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, member
- Florida Justice Association, member
- Florida Workers’ Advocates, member
- Selected to the Florida Super Lawyers list
- Named a top attorney by LegendsSociety.com
- Mensa International, member